- SAP Solutions & Services
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud
RISE with SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud ERP for Mid-market & Large Companies
SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud varies from its predecessor S/4HANA Essential Edition, in terms of the complexity and flexibility of processes it accommodates. S/4HANA Public Cloud has several UI options to select and expand functionality you want with greater user-friendliness. It is ideal for those who want to do away with managing the entire IT infrastructure without compromising on flexibility.
SAP S/4HANA ERP, available in 64 countries in 39 languages has cloud, on-premise and hybrid deployment options. However, depending on the nature of hosting, the solution flexibility and functionality varies. SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud is a single tenant offering with a dedicated Cloud landscape.
The Digital Core
The digital core of SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud helps companies to digitally transform with greater ease. It offers more flexibility than formerly S/4HANA Essential Edition in terms of customization, integrations, scalability and support. As it is an exclusive Cloud offering from SAP, it promises significant operational expenditure optimization with a demonstrated low total cost of ownership, TCO, over the years. The adoption and customization of your business’ exclusive digital core depends on a host of factors including resources, company goals, urgency and budget.
SAP S/4HANA modules are individual components of an SAP S/4HANA implementation. Each offers functionality for a specific business purpose like General Ledger, Logistics, Materials Management and more. They essentially break the relatively monolithic SAP suite into simpler, more manageable components.
- Accounting and financial close
- Receivables and Payables mgmt.
- Cost mgmt. and profitability analysis
- Treasury & working capital mgmt.
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- Procurement of direct materials and services
- Supplier management
- Central procurement
- Sell, deliver, bill, and monitor a combination of physical goods and services as one solution offering
- Sell from Stock & Sell Services
- Convergent & External Billing
- After-sales services with service contracts, service deliveries, and billing with cost controlling and revenue recognitions
- Combine sales & services as packaged solution offerings
- Quality management
- Intelligent inventory management
- Advanced variant configuration
- Integration with warehouse management
- Demand-based supply chain management
- Material requirements planning with demand driven and/or predictive MRP
- Make to stock and make to order Quality management
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Warehouse Outbound & Inbound Processing
- Core Inventory Management
- (Advanced) ATP Processing
- Basic Transportation Mgmt.
- Product compliance
- Enterprise portfolio and project management
- Advanced Variant Configuration
- Reactive and proactive maintenance
- Resource scheduling for maintenance planner
- Enhanced collaboration and review