SAP S/4HANA ERP Solution by Award Winning SAP Gold Partner
SAP S/4HANA is an intelligent ERP, enabling companies to deliver the ultimate customer experience, through the power of the intelligent enterprise. An intelligent ERP makes it possible for companies to adapt & scale with the agility needed to stay at the forefront of ever-shifting markets.
Solution Deployment Options
Available for traditional implementation in the customer’s own data center, on hyperscale infrastructure or on partner’s private cloud or perhaps on SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud.
SAP S/4HANA On-Premise
SAP S/4HANA Cloud (Multi-Tenant)
SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Extended Edition
SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition
The Digital Core
The digital core of SAP S/4HANA helps companies embark on the digital transformation with ease. It offers unification for all your operations while ensuring greater protection. It delivers long term business value while helping you scale both short term and long term benchmarks through operational expenditure optimization and increased productivity.
SAP S/4HANA in the Intelligent Enterprise: Solution Overview
*SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management section (everything that is covered under the ‘enterprise management’ license)
*Suite LoB Solutions (beyond the SAP S/4HANA solution scope) in gold (with an additional price list item, typically delivered via separate installation) SAP S/4HANA
*LoB Apps (in light grey)(with an additional price list item, typically delivered with the same installation)
The Intelligent Enterprise
We have come far from the days of digitization. The post-covid reality has demonstrated that technology keeps businesses sustainable and relevant. From being digitized to digitally transformed, the times now call for Enterprises to become ‘Intelligent’ by leveraging Intelligent Technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Natural Language Processing (NLP) that call for more sophisticated ways of doing business.
At SAP, it goes far beyond simply integrating applications. As an SAP Gold Partner, VC ERP Consulting helps enterprises successfully integrate both technology & business processes to deliver efficiency and performance powered by the Digital Core. It’s time to become the Intelligent Enterprise.
Business Network – helps customers digitalize cross-company business processes. The network builds on our procurement travel, & contingent workforce solutions. It helps our customers work together to build flexible value chains.
Experience Management – helps organizations evaluate and act on customer, partner & employee sentiment. Understanding what your stakeholders want and how they feel is critical to making the right decisions.
Intelligent Suite – helps to run agile, integrated business processes. We help manage every part of the organization –employees, customers, products, spend, finance & IT. With embedded analytics, we offer a 360-degree view of the business.
Industry Cloud – allows customers to discover and deploy vertical solutions from SAP and partners. These help customers apply leading-edge industry best practices and extend current business processes.
Sustainability Management – helps customers understand and manage their impact on people and the environment. These solutions help businesses understand and manage greenhouse gas emissions.
Business Technology Platform – provides data management and analytics and supports application development and integration. It also allows our customers to use intelligent technologies – such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and the Internet of Things – to drive innovation.
SAP S/4HANA modules are individual components of an S/4HANA implementation. Each offers functionality for a specific business purpose like General Ledger, Logistics, Materials Management and more. They essentially break the relatively monolithic SAP suite into simpler and more manageable components.
- Intelligent account reconciliation
- Compliance with financial reporting standards
- Currency rate monitoring
- Centralized accounting transactions
- Financial risk management
Sourcing & Procurement
- Smart buying
- Centralized purchasing
- Integration with SAP Ariba solutions
- Catalog-based reporting
- Automated invoice document recognition
- Cash discount optimization
Sales & Marketing
- Sales order creation
- Approval workflow
- Billing & invoicing integration
- Order & contract management
- Logistics & order fulfillment optimization
Enterprise Portfolio & Project Management
- Intelligent project cost forecasting
- Efficient project monitoring
- Better project timeline reporting
- Quality management
- Intelligent inventory management
- Advanced variant configuration
- Integration with warehouse management
- Demand-based supply chain management
- Product Master Optimization
- Production Planning and Detailed
- Materials Requirements Planning
- Production Operations & Engineering
- Complex, Discrete & Component
- Assembly Manufacturing
- Process Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Data Model Simplification
- Inventory Valuation & Advanced
- Available to Promise
- Extended Warehouse Management
- Transportation Management
- Catch Weight Management
- Quality Management
- Commodity Management
- Optimized Service & Service Master Data Management
- Service Parts & Service Agreement Management
- Allocate & Optimize Resources
- Management of Environment, Health & Safety Data
- Proactive Task Identification, Management & Execution
R & D / Engineering
- Improve Product Development & Project Control
- Manage Enterprise Projects in an Effective Manner
- Streamline Entire Product Lifecycle Management
- Hasten Product Engineering
- Processes with Industry Standards
- Core HR & time recording
Why We Recommend SAP S/4HANA
Engaging User Experience
SAP Fiori, now SAP Fiori 3.0, provides a great user experience for SAP S/4HANA. All users profit from the Fiori Launchpad.
The Fiori Launchpad acts as a single entry point for accessing for S/4HANA.
Smart Business Cockpit
Smart Business Cockpit is like a control center that lets you control and channel your SAP S/4HANA usage into a transformative business experience.
Business and Technical users can both use the Smart Business Cockpit to make highly aggregated analytical data accessible using Fiori Launchpad Tiles.
- Gets you the insight you need at the right time for instant value connecting operations and analysis without any struggle using advanced analytics
- Uses real-time data instead of using days hours or minutes old information for an up-to-the-second view of any business situation
- Enables forecasting and simulation in real-time for your transactions
- Lets you personalize the view for your business role just as you want so you know what’s happening where in real-time to fuel timely corrective action
- Acts as a single source of truth so you can analyze KPIs and OPIs with real-time consistent information
Just enter a document number or a customer reference or a name and you will immediately find what you are looking for.
Get notified about things needing your attention for example workflow approvals and take immediate action
Every user can personalize their Fiori Launchpad to fit their needs. For example, creating their own groups of tiles or rearranging their layout.
The Launchpad gives users the access to SAP CoPilot – the digital assistant of the enterprise. Natural Language Interaction takes you to the next level of convenience and speed since CoPilot is aware of your business context and allows you to query or update business data as well as sharing information with your colleagues.
SAP Fiori Lighthouse Apps for SAP S/4HANA
SAP Light House Scenarios are Application of SAP’s UX (User Experience) approach to improve business interaction and productivity. These apps bring business users immediate business value, supporting & encouraging them as they adapt to new digital transformation priorities.
Create Sales Order
Embedded Analytics – Real-time Operational Analytics
SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics is the collection of all analytics features in S/4HANA that enables users to perform real-time analytics on Live Transactional Data. This helps you address tricky operational issues when they happen to take corrective action mitigating risks. SAP Analytics Cloud Stories now form a fully embedded part of SAP S/4HANA.
SAP Fiori Apps for Embedded Analytics
There are different types of SAP Fiori Apps for Embedded Analytics.
Smart Business KPIs
Analytical List Pages
Custom Analytical Queries
What You can do using Embedded Analytics in SAP S/4HANA
- Provide embedded insights in the solution
- Optimally support business users in defined business processes
- Decision support and information at the user’s fingertips
- Seamless integration into the enterprise intelligence offerings such as SAP Analytics Cloud & SAP BW/4HANA
- Real-time access to solution data as well as replication of data
- Data blending with multiple other sources for end-to-end enterprise intelligence
- Integrated into SAP Fiori Launchpad, also in SAP S/4HANA role and screen variant management
- Intent-based navigation
- SAP Fiori variant management
Intelligent Technologies – Delivering Business Value Using SAP S/4HANA
The value of AI technology in the Intelligent Enterprise is about creating tangible, innovative and time-saving solutions to solve complicated business problems end-to-end.
In the context of SAP, these technologies enable intelligent processes
Intelligent RPA > Situation Handling > Machine Learning > Predictive Analytics > Data Intelligence
Intelligent technologies in SAP S/4HANA enable businesses and users to operate at their best by assisting them every step of the way, helping them to adapt and automate business processes end-to-end.
The intelligence within SAP S/4HANA is in the form of:
SAP AI Business Services
SAP Data Intelligence
SAP Conversational AI
These intelligent technologies all combine to deliver these Business Outcomes:
Increased Revenue | Reimagined Processes | Quality Time at Work | Customer Satisfaction | Accelerated Innovation
Facilitate Migration Projects with SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit
How to Migrate?
Moving from a traditional SAP ERP System (ECC) to SAP S/4HANA Business Suite is what migration is about strictly in the context of SAP S/4HANA Migration. The traditional SAP ERP System such as SAP ECC would run on-premise and never on the SAP HANA Database that S/4HANA runs on.
Step 1: Tool of Choice for Migration to SAP S/4HANA
- Part of SAP S/4HANA & SAP S/4HANA Cloud (included in these licenses)
- Ready-to-use solution
- Support for customers with new implementations
Step 2: Preconfigured Migration Content Specific to SAP S/4HANA
- Comprehensive set of preconfigured migration objects, such as customers, suppliers & more
- Automated mapping between source data and SAP S/4HANA target values
Step 3: Integrated in SAP Activate Methodology
- Proven methodology integrated in SAP Activate road map: Transition to SAP S/4HANA
- Best practices
Step 4: Easy & Safe Migration
- Direct data transfer from SAP source systems
- Step-by-step guidance through the migration process
- Template files for each migration object
- Data validation to ensure high-data quality and consistency
Step 5: Flexible & Extendable
- Migration object modeller for custom requirements
- Ability to extend existing SAP migration objects
- Integration of custom objects
Step 6: Outlook
- Improved functionality to plan, track & document the data migration
- Provide additional migration content
- Improve handling of error message
RISE with SAP
RISE with SAP is business-transformation-as-a-service offering from SAP. It is a partner focused offering that provides Business Transformation as a Service with key components (cloud solutions, platform, tools). These components include SAP S/4HANA Cloud – and integrated, extended solutions powering SAP Business Technology Platform to keep your organization agile and responsive.
SAP S/4HANA Movement
If RISE with SAP is the What You Get when you move to S/4HANA Cloud from SAP ECC 6.0, then SAP S/4HANA Movement shows you the way you can get there. The SAP S/4HANA Movement program includes a mix of free, low-cost, and fixed-price offerings that can help you accelerate the implementation of SAP S/4HANA.
SAP Activate Methodology
SAP Activate methodology for SAP S/4HANA Implementation is a modular and agile framework for implementation or migration of SAP solutions that provides content and guidance for project teams, when implementing SAP S/4HANA. SAP Activate methodology provides pre-built implementation content, accelerators, tools, and best practices that help project teams deliver consistent and successful results across industries and customer environments.