Theme: Sustainable Trends and Demand
The textile industry, both capital-intensive and job-creative, is playing a prior role in providing an effective tool to address the defining issues related to poverty, inequality, climate, environmental degradation, decent work, economic growth and prosperity, ect. as outlined explicitly in UNâ€™s universal action blueprint.
China Textile Magazine of China National Textile and Apparel Council (CNTAC) will organize Tex-Summit Global: Sustainable Trends and Demand to provide interested audience with thought-provoking ideas, insightful views, analytical outlooks and practical solutions to address this challenging issue, with respect to Chinaâ€™s textile industry development trends and related policy interpretation.
- Â EVENT IS ON TEXTILE AND GARMENT TECHNOLOGY
- Â 1700+ EXHIBITORS FROM 45 COUNTRIES
- Â 1,20,000/- VISITORS ARE EXPECTED
- Â EXHIBITIONS WILL BE SPREAD IN 2,20,000 SQM AND DIVIDED INTO 8 HALLS.
- Â 2 DAYS BADGE WILL BE COST 95 EURO, SOMEWHERE ABOUT 7400 INR.
- Â ITMS HELDS EVENT EVERY 4 YEARS.
- 170+ EXHIBITIORS PARTICIPATING FROM INDIA.