In this post-pandemic era of digital transformation, where companies are striving not only to increase profitability but to stay afloat – automating business processes is the way forward. Surviving in this volatile economy and staying competitive in this new economic world, businesses need new strategic and business best practices.Mid-market businesses that have a lot at stake have understood this well and are transitioning towards adopting digital technologies and automating their business processes using comprehensive and inter-connected ERP solutions.SAP Business ByDesign is one such unique ERP solution aimed at mid-market companies looking to operate at a larger scale with the ease-of-use that a small business needs from a comprehensive Cloud-based solution.
What is SAP Business ByDesign?SAP Business ByDesign is a suite-in-a-box SaaS (Software as a Service) ERP solution for small to mid-market companies. It lets you unify your business functions from financials to human resources while offering the convenience of embedded business analytics by implementing an end-to-end business suite.
What do you mean by Suite-in-a-box?SAP Business ByDesign is a ‘suite-in-a-box’ solution offering extraordinary capabilities. It offers a completely integrated set of modules that unifies the front, middle and back office of mid-market companies without the need to deploy several disintegrated applications.
SAP Business ByDesign digital core to meet your unique business needsSAP Business ByDesign has easily configurable built-in business processes providing best business practices for your business. Customize the solution as per your business needs and get up and running quickly. Make informed business decisions with powerful capabilities of embedded analytics and share real-time business data across various business functions.
- Cash flow management
- Real-time insights into bank balances
- Tax reporting with robust reporting capabilities
- Efficient management of payables, receivables, inventory, and liquidity
- Multiple financial reporting standards simultaneously
Customer Relationship Management
- Lead and opportunity Management
- Marketing and Campaign Management
- Account and activity management t
- Deliver excellent customer service with a complete 360 degree business view
- Meet customer expectations by using reports and metrics
- Integrate sales quotes and give managers the ability to evaluate resources
- Correlate sales order line items and maintain budgets
- Real-time project collaboration and monitoring
- Automate project approvals and achieve the ability to approve reports posted to the project
- issue purchase orders directly from a project
- Streamline purchasing activities with electronic purchase orders and invoice verification.
- Monitor company-wide spending with robust analytics.
- Provide efficient invoice processing and supplier payments.
- Reduce employee workload with self-service procurement capabilities
- Centralize supplier information, sourcing/ contracts management, strategic and comprehensive purchasing
Supply Chain Management
- Comprehensive planning & production support
- Scalable warehouse and inventory management
- Closed-loop quality assurance
- Mobile execution and automation
- Integrated product development
- Time, attendance, and labor management
- Requests and approvals
- HR self-services
How do embedded business analytics add value to my business?Embedded analytics uses the reporting and analytical capabilities into transactional business applications. It collects the data of employee workflows and delivers real-time business insights. Embedded analytics adds value to your business by –
- Increasing employee productivity
- Increasing profits
- Increasing ROI
- Developing data-driven culture
- Making BI more pervasive
Why does your growing business need SAP Business ByDesign?
- Tap into untapped markets by harmonizing business and inter-company business processes
- Focus on running your business with complete transparency and visibility
- Protect your data privacy and manage IT operating costs
- Re-configure business processes and add more employees as your business grows
- Keep data moving across your company as and when your company grows and changes
Unify your core business processes with SAP Business ByDesign
- Pre-built processes and workflows for everything from Finance, Sales to Product Management and Purchasing on a single and unified cloud solution
- Easy-to-use and responsive user experience that boosts employee productivity with mobile friendly applications
- Targeted applications for day-to-day tasks like time and expense reporting, project management and business analytics
- Make critical business decisions by equipping employees to focus on what they do the best with the available data
Transparent and agile business best practices with SAP Business ByDesign
- Share and see critical business data across all the business functions and get more accurate, timely and complete insights necessary to make informed and in-the-moment decisions
- Easy and clear view of the role-specific metrics to the business users showing issues and opportunities which require attention right from their dashboards
- 500 standard reports, dozens of pre-built KPIs and easy out-of-the-box excel integration to easily analyze and share business data
- Easy access to dashboards and critical business data on-the-go with mobile friendly SAP Business ByDesign application
Extraordinary integration capabilities of SAP Business ByDesignYou can integrate and extend SAP Business ByDesign with:
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio (CAS)These are build-in extensions running on the SAP ByDesign Platform itself
- SAP BTP Application Development & Integration CapabilitiesThese are side by side Cloud applications running on the SAP Business Technology Platform connected to SAP ByDesign
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI)Process integration across systems and applications integrated with SAP ByDesign