Business leaders across the world are getting accustomed to the idea of analyzing and monetizing the abundance of data available. Companies that leverage data and analytics have a significant advantage to outperform competition.
Data silos, disconnect between data initiatives & business outcomes and approaching data as a technology problem are the burning challenges proving to be a hindrance in driving value out of data assets.
Managing data as an enterprise asset requires a comprehensive approach at different lifecycle stages to create business value. Industry leaders are reassessing assumptions, re-evaluating scenarios and strengthening their ability to respond.
When SAP S/4HANA Suite was released in 2015, a new Artificial Intelligence powered BI Solution, SAP Analytics Cloud was also released. This offered a single analytics hub for customers, introduced a new user interface and allowed businesses to utilize the data processing capabilities of the new SAP HANA in-memory database.
In this article, experts at VC ERP Consulting will help you get deeper into understanding SAP Analytics Cloud and how it helps you attain greater visibility in reporting & planning.
What is SAP Analytics Cloud?SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) is designed for businesses to plan and consolidate business operations with an additional predictive analytics functionalities component.
Extract rich meaning out of business data and make data-driven business decisions by importing or connecting data live.This solution is one of the first solution in the business intelligence world to cover all three significant aspects of a business:
- Data Visualization
- Predictive Analytics
SAC is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based solution, a cloud option for aiding enterprises with all analytical tools.
Discover, Analyze, Predict, Plan and Report – whether in a client meeting, working at the office or in the boardroom.
This BI & Planning solution can be hosted in two modes: private and public. As the name suggests, the private edition hosts only one customer while the public edition offers multi-tenancy.
Now that we have a brief understanding on what SAP Analytics Cloud is, let’s look at the benefits of SAP Analytics Cloud.
Top 6 Benefits of SAP Analytics CloudSAP Analytics Cloud is a cloud-based analytics solution for companies of all sizes to get better at their Business Intelligence.
Model and convert the live data into engaging charts, graphs, tables, and other data visualizations to help inform more data-driven decision making.
Here are some of the many benefits of implementing SAP Analytics Cloud:
Get Critical Business Data at a Glance
- Spend more time analyzing the data and less time compiling it with live charts
- Generate new metrics based on common criteria by tying imported data sets
- Trend prediction enables you to plot the future moves of your business
- Ensure that fast data is accurate and the source of the data is error-free
- Easily carry your operations to the smaller screen with easy integration to your Android & iOS devices
- Get flexibility of controlling your business operations over a secured cloud network
Convert Insights into Data-Driven Business Decisions
- Avoid agenda-driven and biased decision making by converting insights into action within seconds
- Generate visualizations with important trends and answer critical business questions quickly
- Save time and focus more on high-value activities to understand the significant contributors of data points without the need to pivot your data manually
- Identify key influencers and relationships in your data to help you understand how business factors influence performance
- Detect anomalies and take corrective measures to simulate the impact of strategic business decisions
Build Data Models
- Immediately take action & start planning with this all-round business intelligence solution
- Prepare your data for analysis with advanced data modeling feature
- ‘Model’ feature of SAP Analytics Cloud BI function allows you to:
- Enhance your data by cleansing and wrangling
- Establish hierarchies with data
- Define rules, conditions and add formulas
- Visualize your business data through charts & graphs and gain valuable insights with ‘Stories’ feature
Plan & Consolidate Financial Strategy in a Single Solution
- Put together planning, predictive, BI and augmented analytics competencies into a single cloud environment
- Consolidate your finances, operations, HR, expenses & revenue at a single source across your whole organization
- Bind multiple aspects of business to one solution allowing companies to forecast future business trends
- Stay in the loop of operations & planning with one single solution executing multiple business functions
Live Data Connection
- Integrate SAC to SAP S/4HANA and save organizations from making similar changes across multiple files in the cloud
- Make all necessary changes in one location in the cloud without any manual intervention in the source system
- Create models from data sources of on premise or cloud systems
- Build stories based on these models and perform online analysis without data replication
Customized Industry Dashboards
- SAC offers business content packages tailored to individual analytic scenarios
- Entail aesthetically built dashboards, stories & data models designed for specific lines of business also known as Analytics Content Network
- Leverage your available data and accelerate your go-live with business content library offering tried & tested practices
- Navigate through different files & folders with a distinctive look depending on the business aspects of the department
- Access all the relevant data over a launchpad displayed attractively and intuitively
Who is SAP Analytics Cloud Ideal For?Every mid and large-scale business can integrate SAP Analytics Cloud into their landscape. The intuitive UI and native language functionality are perfect stepping stones for users to use to adapt to this BI solution.
It is always recommended to learn about implementation help and services from the best SAP Gold Partner in India, VC ERP Consulting.
VC ERP Consulting Services for SAP Analytics Cloud
- Migration from SAP BusinessObjects BI Suite to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Consulting & Advisory Services
- Implementation & Migration
- SAP Cloud Assessment Workshops
- Cloud BI Strategy and Roadmap
- Industry Specific Dashboard creation and Customization
- On-Premise and Cloud Integration
- Proof of concepts
- Hybrid Analytics Strategy
Kick-Start Your BI Journey With VC ERP Consulting Today!
SAP Analytics Cloud allows for quick wins aiding enterprises with extra-ordinary planning capabilities, operational flexibility and seamless resource management.
Considering the functionality that it puts on the table, SAP Analytics Cloud is poised to be a leader in the future of smart business management.
Implement SAC with VC ERP Consulting, SAP Gold Partner having state-of-the-art cloud computing implementation experience for the past 21+ years. We support you to stabilize your business operations and strategize for the future.
Get in touch with award winning SAP Gold Partner, Certified Expert SAC Consultants and Advisors at VC ERP Consulting for Free Consultation. Call +91 7948998911 (India), Whatsapp +254 111229970 (Kenya), Call +1 469 915 6026 (North America) or drop an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org