“How can you ensure your Real Estate Company in Qatar ensures sustainable profitability in the coming years?”The answer is by using SAP S/4HANA Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) solution.
The real estate industry in Qatar has proven to be the fastest growing industry and a safe haven for many investors. In addition, hosting the FIFA World Cup 2022 and the government’s development policy catapulted the country into a real estate boom.
Not only has the industry witnessed increased cash flow but it has experienced greater demand driven from various investors and business owners. The rate at which hotels and hotel apartments throughout the country have been established, specifically in areas that serve the World Cup and adjacent to stadiums has been unprecedented.
However, not all is a bed of roses. While the real estate industry is changing tremendously, entrepreneurs too must act in accordance with the changing regulatory, technological, economic and social framework.
In addition to staying sustainable, this industry can leverage the best of global technology to optimize costs and increase profitability by utilizing the next frontier of SAP ERP Solutions by making the most of your Real Estate Company at scale using SAP S/4HANA Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) Solution.
In this article, experts at VC ERP Consulting share how you can transform your real estate business into a profitable intelligent enterprise with the extraordinary capabilities of SAP S/4HANA’s Flexible Real Estate Management Solution.
Improve Business Processes and Stay Compliant with Flexible SAP S/4HANA Intelligent Real Estate (RE-FX)
SAP S/4HANA Intelligent Real Estate is a single solution that helps commercial and corporate real estate companies manage the entire real estate portfolio. Assign internal space to tenants, manage lease out contracts as per portfolio and expand your horizons by entering in new lines of business such as space-as-a-service.
SAP Intelligent Real Estate Offers
- Flexible, open and simplified space management platform that grows and adjusts as per your unique needs
- Real time updates, synchronization and embedded out-of-the-box analytics
- Modern user experience through which customers can repurpose and redefine space as it evolves
- Remove work, sustainability and cloud computing technology
Now let us take a look at the capabilities of SAP Intelligent Real Estate.
Key Capabilities of Intelligent RE-FX
When you move towards becoming an intelligent enterprise by implementing SAP S/4HANA Intelligent Real Estate, you use the latest technologies to turn insight into action – in real time.
As a result, by accelerating data-driven disruptions and automating business processes, you can launch new business models and deliver exceptional experiences.
Here are the key capabilities of Intelligent SAP S/4HANA RE-FX –
- Architectural and usage view to access master data
- Business entity, land, building, rental unit, rental space, rental room objects can be easily created and managed
Manage Contracts Easily
- Organize all contracts related to your portfolio –
- Lease-in Contracts
- Lease-out Contracts
- Customer Contracts
- Vendor Contracts
- Easily assign multiple rental objects ranging from different business entities, buildings or company codes to any one contract
- Compliant with government regulations around lease accounting RS 16, ASC 842 and GASB 87
Optimize and Manage Space
- Stay updated on unusual architectural structures, usage considerations and technical amenities
- Flexibly define spaces, rent them and extract them from a larger available space
- Plan and track your moves and relocations
- Represent your real estate objects visually via data exchange
Streamline Business Processes
- Integrate asset management reports such as –
- Real estate controlling
- Planning and controlling of new building developments
- Maintenance and modernization projects
- Drive operational efficiencies, manage property portfolio management with advanced analytics capabilities
- Manage purchase order processing and commitments for real estate maintenance
What are the Benefits of Implementing Intelligent RE-FX?
Record and manage leases and corresponding contract components throughout their entire life cycle with SAP RE-FX module. Achieve complete analysis with detailed evaluations that will help you make better and more informed business decisions.
Let us take a look at the benefits of this intelligent module:
- Map all business transactions in real estate management with a fully integrated system
- Facilitate transparency in financial expenses and optimize business costs
- Manage real estate portfolios and contracts within a single solution
- Take data-driven decisions based on real-time harmonized business data
- Comprehensive management of documents
- Boost operational efficiencies in the overall real estate management
- Optimize Return on Assets (ROA) by reallocating investments
- Utilize workspace optimally and improve employee productivity
- Stay compliant with new lease accounting standards
Build ‘Smart Buildings’ with VC ERP Consulting Today!
For real estate businesses, it has become utmost important to look out for optimizing assets to succeed in today’s competitive and ever-changing economy. Business leaders are looking for insights that boost their portfolio performance, take corrective decisions and optimize business costs.
Achieve a competitive edge by meeting all the needs with SAP S/4HANA Cloud and SAP Intelligent RE-FX that facilitates corporate level house and commercial real estate management processes. Handle all stages of the property lifecycle including purchase, control, accountability, responsibility, maintenance, use, and disposal.
Implement SAP S/4HANA with VC ERP Consulting to achieve end-to-end real estate management. Are you ready to optimize property portfolio management? Get in touch with award winning SAP Gold Partner, Certified Expert SAP S/4HANA Consultants and Advisors at VC ERP Consulting for free consultation.
Call +91 7948998911 (India), Whatsapp +254 111229970 (Kenya), Call +1 469 9156026 (North America), +974 31239246 (MENA) or drop an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.